Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tonsils...I bid you Adieu!!

This is me right before they took me back to take out my tonsils, I had a tonsillectomy today!! I have, rather had, chronic tonsilitis, so I finally had those suckers taken out. I was scheduled to do it over a year and a half ago but I cancelled because I really have a problem missing out on things and I didn't want to give up any of my time so here I am now, the Christmas i'll never forget! I am really excited to be all better and not have a sore throat everyday of my life, luckily I wasn't always getting strep throat like a lot of others that get their tonsils out but I had a sore throat everyday it was just annoying. The doctor told my mom that they were really small and filled with crap so Au Revoire tonsils and chronic tonsilitis!!

2 comments:

Kiley said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had your tonsils out so now you have time to update your blog :) feel better soon, i miss you!

Anonymous said...

I want my tonsils too! You'll have to let me know just how painful the procedure is...