Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 3...

I woke up today feeling much worse than yesterday, I feel drained and I avoid swallowing at all costs, ice cream doesn't even feel good, but its all worth it!!! So while i'm down and out for the count during my break lets reminisce about what i've done so far this holiday season.

Some of my friends do an annual christmas group date, ice skating and lights at temple square but by the time we were done ice skating we didn't have enough time to go downtown so instead we decided to go back to Nichole's and make gingerbread houses.



Ours were definitely the best out of the group, just kidding everyone did a great job!

This was our gingerbread lane, I wish I lived on it!

1 comment:

Ashly in CO said...

I hope you start feeling better so we can hang out before I leave!