Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 7...

I forgot to post about day 6 but just know that it was a little bit better, I felt a little more like myself I was talking a little more and wrapped some presents. So now to day 7 also christmas eve, I am now beyond starving, I am starting to feel more normal except my throat and ears still hurt like crazy. I tried to eat so real food today but it was not happening, everything tastes awful because of this nasty taste in the back of my throat and everything gets caught in my throat. I can't wait to eat chocolate cake!!

I totally forgot to post pictures from our annual Grinch Party! My friends Stacey and Johnny had us up to their house in Kaysville for a night of green food and the movie The Grinch! We had green soup, green crepes, green punch, green Jello, and green fruit pizza! Nichole and I didn't have enough time to dress up but Stacey made up for all of us!



This is Stacey's super cute christmas tree, it was so sparkly I loved it!!!


2 comments:

Tricia Christiansen said...

Hey girly! Your blog is adorable! I am sorry you had to get your tonsils out, I’ve herd that it sucks bad especially the older you get. I hope it takes care of your sore throat issues! This is Tricia Lyon by the way! Happy Holidays!

sorensenpower said...

I found you! How dare you think you can hide a blog from me!