Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Catching up!

Ozzy loves Chad everytime Chad sits down or lays anywhere Ozzy is right there and he'll choose Chad over any of us girls. I love this pic so much though, it's two of my favorite things a cat and Chad, now if only he were holding a cupcake instead of a remote then it would be complete!


This is the Oreo Rice Krispie Tower I made for Laura's bachelorette party, it tasted pretty good but not my favorite.



Mmmm....here are the oreo cupcakes I made for her party and they were yummy!!



Laura and Tommy's Wedding August 8, 2009


Poor Laura stressed about the weather for a week! It was kind of chilly but then the sun came out and it was a beautiful day.

Me with the bride, she definitely was the most beautiful bride that came out of the Temple that day, she was absolutely stunning!

Our's was next!! Being at Laura and Tommy's Wedding made us really excited for our own! Here's Chad and I at the reception they had it at Thanksgiving point and it was beautiful!


Laura gave all of us these chunky flower rings for Christmas so we all wore them with our bridesmaids dresses to the wedding.



Oh Rach, I asked her to take a pic of Chad and I and she snapped one of herself. I sure do love ya Rach!

5 comments:

Ashly in CO said...

Wait...where's the blog about YOUR wedding?! :)

Laura said...

OH meg I just love you and all your posts about me and my wedding extravaganza...But Ashly is right, it is time you blogged about your wedding damnit!!!

Meg said...

I'm working on it! I don't have internet at Gma's and I can't do it from work so it makes it hard to update:(

Ashly in CO said...

Ok...well I did it for you on my blog. :) Your pictures will be way better than mine but there's a little tribute to you and Chad. Congrats again! Loves.

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

ok meg...i'm thinking for our next get together we should make cup cake pops!! do you think rob would be into that? Hmmm?
P.S. I agree, I wanna blog about your wedding!