Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome Home Rach

My best friend got home on July 2nd from her mission, she served in the Sacramento spanish speaking mission, we were all very excited for her to get home! This was our first girls night with Rachel home, we ate chinese food, watched Bride Wars and of course gabbed for hours!!

We went boating one night after work our friends Johnny and Snigga are so sweet to take all of us, we had so much fun! Here's all us girls and Chad's arm, what a good lookin arm!!

We also went boating the Saturday before with Laura, Tommy, Johnny & Snigga. Tommy had some great pictures and videos from that day but unfortunately his camera got stolen out of his car that night. While we were boating Chad ruptured his eardrum in one of his crashes poor guy! He even went back out a little later to get one last wake board ride in before we left. Later when I was taking him to work he said "Meg look" and I looked over and saw blood coming out of his ear, oh man it was traumatizing for me. Here he is after Rachels homecoming, poor guy was exhausted after our busy weekend of boating, ruptured eardrums, BBQ's and a homecoming, he zonked out in the chair, I couldn't even wake him up to move him to the couch.


Chad and I were driving down 7200 S in Ft Union with the windows rolled down and we heard this really strange noise and when I looked over a Dragon Fly flew into my moving car and went right into the driver seat, here he is stuck in my seat. We had to pull over so Chad could get it out.



1 comment:

Laura said...

I love all these pictures and I could read your blog everyday and never get bored!!! I love our girl pictures a ton but nothing describes how the past 3 months have been better than chad sleeping:)! 1 1/2 weeks meg! I can't wait~