Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me


I feel like in the last 28 years I have gotten to know myself really well, although I still surprise myself every once and a while. In honor of my birthday here are a few things about me that you may or may not know…
1.      
  •  I still sleep with my baby blanket, it is completely tattered and doesn’t even resemble what it once was. My kitty blanket came from my Gma’s store she had in Delta and was the first of the kitty blanket brigade. My grandma started making them for the grand-daughters and just a few years ago she embroidered the kitties so I could make my darling Gigi her very own kitty blanket!
  •  I believe that being gay is not a choice. I secretly dream of a parallel universe where being gay is the dominant sexual orientation and being straight is a “sin” I wonder how they would feel about it being a choice.
  • I think that marijuana should be legal. When I move to San Diego I may or may not be getting a medical marijuana card.
  •  My favorite meal is probably scrambled egg whites with avocado and a slice of whole wheat bread, while Chad was living in San Diego I ate it at least 3x a week!
  • I love Disneyland!
  • I have to have 9 hours of sleep; my body is attempting to make up for all my single days of sleepless nights. That is the one thing I don’t miss about being single but on the other hand I was NEVER bored!
  • Birth Control makes me BAT SHIT CRAZY, don’t believe me ask my poor husband and my family! Even my sisters now fiancĂ© has felt the wrath of Meg on BC.
  •  I sleep with 2 down comforters even in the summer.
  • There are just some things you don’t go cheap on, for me 2 things are toilet paper and bedding. If you have to use a mountain sized wad of TP and it only does a half-assed (hehe) job then saving a few bucks is NOT worth it. I don’t know about you but keeping that area as clean as possible is always a priority! As far as bedding goes synthetic fibers suck that is all.
  •  I am extremely sensitive; it is a blessing and a curse.
There you have it, Meg in a nutshell!

No comments: