Monday, July 11, 2011

"I'm an athlete" - Chad Whiting

 Chad tells me all the time how he's an athlete he reminds me of Ash from Fantastic Mr. Fox! Here he is right before the Dirty Dash, he's so clean! PS uploading this picture and seeing myself I just came to the conclusion that I am going brunette again after the summer is over.



 Here's the Canyon Sports crew


 Beginning of the race nice and muddy!

 There's my Darling Chadwick starting the slippery hill, Amanda and I watched so many people biff it on this hill


 This looked so fun until they all told me that it was covered with dirt and sand it cut them all up


Here's Chadwick on the home stretch he just made it out of the mud pit




They all managed to stay pretty clean compared to a lot of people I saw

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good Work Chad... now all you need is an A from Barry. DIRTY DASH NEXT YEAR HERE WE COME!!!
p.s.I really love your hair...but I feel the same way about my hair after the summer about going back to dark! haha

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! It actually looks like fun, in a "I like being tortured" kind of way. Also, Abby and Emi both just told me that your hair looks different.