Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kaitie & Mike's Wedding

 August 28, 2010 my youngest sister was married in the Salt Lake Temple I was so excited to see the pictures so I decided to post a few! Check out www.winkfotos.com to see Emily's work!





                                                       Our little family is finally growing!

                   I'm pretty sure we are the luckiest girls in the world to have such a wonderful dad!

                        Another reason we are the luckiest girls...Our mom is all of our best friend!

    Me and my Darling Chadwick! My mom used to tell me that I didn't need to see fireworks in order to fall in love but i'm here to say I saw the fireworks when I fell in love with Chad and those fireworks are still lighting up my sky!

2 comments:

Cory & Rachel Waters said...

AHHH!!! That was the cutest blog ever!!!

Ashly in CO said...

You guys look beautiful!! Love the blonde hair Meg!