Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rachel's Wedding

I can't wait to see all of Emily's pictures of the wedding but until then here's a couple I snapped

Oh Chadwick he was such a good sport all day, I think secretly he wished it was our wedding all over again...NOT!!

 
Here is the cake that added 10 years to my life!! My first wedding cake!! I would like to thank Rachel & Denise for having faith in me I would have never been able to do it without your words of encouragement! This was definitely the biggest challenge I have faced in my days of baking but it was worth every second! Thanks for the challenge Rach, I love you!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You made that cake???? It is gorgeous!! I'm so proud of you! :)

Cory & Rachel Waters said...

Thanks for posting some pics! I'm dying without ANY!!! So fun to see! I TOLD YOU YOUR TALENT WAS TOTALLY UP TO THE CHALLENGE. Wedding cake... check, whats next?

Ashly in CO said...

You look gorgeous Meg and congrats to Rachel! And congrats to you on making such a beautiful cake!

karadie said...

holy crap meg that cake is beautiful! good job! ps i love your blog