Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Days full of Baking!

My Friend and I decided to try our hand at cupcake pops Bakerella gave us the instructions and we tried it out. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun!

This is what they look like once we dipped the tops in white chocolate I can't wait to try it again with different sprinkles and different colored chocolate!

And here is the final product, Individually wrapped and pretty tasty, look at www.bakerella.blogspot.com to see all of her different cupcake pops!


Here is one of my favorite things that I make, my rice krispy tower! I made this one for my friends birthday, I alternated each layer with fruity pebbles and plain rice krispy

One of my co-workers asked me to make cupcakes and a cake for his daughters 2nd birthday party I made one batch of my oreo cupcakes and another batch of white chocolate raspberry cupcakes, I think I found a new favorite, the frosting was so delicious!


Ta Da!! Here is the Elmo cake I had so much fun making it!!








6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Megerella! I love the Elmo cake. I need a cake baking lesson with you dear!

Ashly in CO said...

Holy shit Meg! I had no clue you went to culinary school along with regular school! :)

Meg said...

I should have just bagged the bachelor's and went to Culinary school since it is the only thing I truly enjoy doing!

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Um hi!! Didn't know you were such a baker! Those cupcakes on a stick are SO cute and the Elmo cake geeze Meg love it!! You need to teach me :]

snigaduuu said...

Meg!!! It's me the Sniggerdu! I just love your cuteness! Can I just say the mini cupcakes were just as yummy as they looked! I'm so lucky to have such a talented friend :)

Camie said...

WOW!! You are amazing! I had no idea you did stuff like that! I might have to have you make some for birthdays!!